Apocalypse from the Sky
Cults of the Serpent's Teeth
- Cult of the Unspeakable One: A cult that vernates a being known as the Unspeakable One. Their ultimate goals are not known. The size and scope of this cult is not yet known. In Freeport, they seem to be a small group led by a man named Milos, who was also the secretary of the High Priest of Ioun. The nature of the “Unspeakable One” is not clear, either. Information gathered from the Tome of the Unspeakable One suggests that it is a being of the Entropy that live within the Far Realms.
- Cult of the Chained God (or the Unchained): Worshippers of a fallen god whose name has long since been forgotten (though some believe it to be the god Tharizdun). The god was imprisoned by his fellow gods for some heinous crime against the pantheon. It’s symbol is a jagged black spiral.
- The Zoretha: A cult that venerates stone monoliths that are said to be dormant beings sent to Creation at the dawn of time to destroy the world. The cult turned out to be made up of living constructs who seek to awaken the Hulks of Zoretha to destroy organic humanoids in Creation so that constructs may become the dominant species. Their lair in the island of Zor was situated above at least one ley line that was feeding power to, or having power leached from it to two of the Zoretha Scrolls. Legends hold that there are three scrolls needed to awaken the Hulks.
- The Deep Ones: Said to be comprised of “fish men”, this cult is rumored to be the ones responsible for the attacks at sea from the massive sea monster(s) that attacked the heroes on their way to Freeport.
- The Eclipse: Not much is known about this cult other than it’s symbol; a circle being eclipsed by another circle. According to the Brine Witch, the cult has 7 core members and is led by a man named N’Tal,who was formerly a servant of the Elder Evil known as Necreus.